Employment Based Green Cards

There are several ways that employees can obtain lawful permanent residence through their employment in the United States. While many of these categories require a US employer sponsor, others, such as the EB-1A and National Interest Waiver allow foreign nationals to self-petition.

  • Extraordinary Ability (EB-1A) 
    For individuals who have demonstrated extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics via sustained national or international acclaim. The visa may be employer or self-sponsored.
  • Outstanding Professors/Researchers (EB-1B)
    For researchers and tenure track professors who have demonstrated international recognition in their academic fields.
  • Multinational Managers/Executives (EB-1C )
    executive or managerial experience abroad will be continuing to work in a similar executive or managerial position with a US affiliate, parent, or subsidiary.
  • Labor Certifications (EB-2 and EB-3)
    For employers wishing to employ foreign nationals whose education, experience, and/or skills are unavailable by other US workers.
  • National Interest Waiver
    For individuals who are currently working in or will be working in an endeavor of substantial merit and national importance.

Contact Us